Make Your Own
First Created: October 10, 2001
Page Last Updated: June 13, 2013
By popular request, we are
providing a tool (with special thanks to Patrick James Gillespie) to make your own PhotoQuilts from our pictures. The only
requirement is that the Timeless Theater CD-ROM must be in your CD-ROM
drive for this tool to work.
Convert a favorite
photograph of yourself or your child into a stunning PhotoQuilt using our
Download the Tool
1.3MB for Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT and Windows 2000
The software, the pictures, or the PhotoQuilts that
you make cannot be sold. They are for your personal enjoyment only.
For the software to work, you must insert the Timeless
Theater CD-ROM in one of the drives connected to the computer.
How to Use the PhotoQuilter
- Select your picture from your computer. The picture can come from a scanner,
a digital camera, or it can be apicture one your friends sent you.
- Point the location where Kamat Picture Archive is located. This is the
name of the drive where the Timeless Theater CD-ROM is inserted into the
- If you want to print the PhotoQuilt, choose lower Quilt Ratio (higher
quality, but slower rendering). If you want more granular parches,
choose a larger size for the tile. Click on Preview. Your PhotoQuilt
will take sometime to generate. Please be patient.
- If you are satisfied with the PhotoQuilt, choose save or print from
the Preview window. If not satisfied, close the Preview window and click
on Preview again. A new PhotoQuilt will be generated everytime you click
on the Preview button. Play with
the Quality parameters. Good Luck!
- From the Preview Window, you can copy, save or print the PhotoQuilt.
If you do not own Kamat's
Timeless Theater CD-ROM, you can purchase it in leading book stores or