Computing, Libraries, Tennis, India & other interests of Vikas Kamat
|This I Want to Believe|| |
| (With apologies to NPR's "This I Believe"
series, which has been excellent, BTW.)|
This I want to Believe
(but really don't)
- I want to believe in the sanctity of human birth. I want to believe that
we are created equal.
- I want to believe that humans are monogamous by design.
- I want to believe in God. I want to believe that animals and plants
believe in God.
- I want to believe that money is nothing and character is everything.
- I want to believe in fairness of laws and fairness of life.
- I want to believe that I am an honorable son, husband, citizen, vendor, and
- I want to believe in the power of non-violence.
- I want to believe in the dignity of death.
|(Comments Disabled for Now. Sorry!)||First Written: Monday, December 19, 2005|
Last Modified: 12/20/2005 9:57:13 AM
|This is how I surf the web. Turns out
creating your own start page beats all portals, back-flipping,
personalized corporate pages, and book-marking tools.