Page First Online: May 26, 2000
Page Last Updated: January 03, 2018
- Personal: I was born in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
to Jyotsna and Krishnanand
Kamat. I was raised in Honavar, Uttara Kannada, and in Bangalore,
both in the state of Karnataka, India. I am
married to Hiryoung Kim Kamat; we have a
daughter and dog.
- Education: Boy's Model School -Honavar, New English School -Honavar,
M.E.S. College - Bangalore, Vidya Vardhaka School -Bangalore, S.J.C.E. -
Mysore, and U.A.B in Birmingham,
- Hobbies: Traveling, personal computing, letter writing, and picture
post card collecting. I co-host the Kamat's Potpourri
site and serve as its editor. I like to sketch, paint, and make collages.
- Languages: I can speak English, Kannada, Konkani, some Hindi and Korean.
- Projects on hand: Developing software and tools to make the Internet
more academic, and more picture-intensive; development of Kamat
House of Pictures.
(needs a refresh)