First Online: May 26, 2001
Last Updated: October 31, 2016
Partnering with Us
- Linking: You are welcome to link to our contents. We welcome
your links -- even deep links. You can link to our individual pages or
search results (see: instructions below)
- Durable URLs: Most of our content pages are durable (having a long lifespan) and can be cited in
research papers, periodicals and books. So feel free to add links or
recommend to your visitors.
- Content Dump: If you are a Portal or Web-directory builder,
contact us for a dump (in ASCII or XML) of our contents, so you can
index them. If you use a spider, point the crawler to
- Media Kit: Please see our Media Kit for sponsorship opportunities. Current opportunities include links to
merchandise, links to search results, banner advertising, and text
We are represented by BurstMedia
for commercial banner advertising and you can contact
them for the demographics information.
- Affiliate Programs: We regret that we are not considering
participation in any affiliation or revenue sharing programs at this time.
How to Help Kamat's Potpourri
- You can recommend our sites to your friends by using your e-mail
- You can post a review about our site or a section in USENET
- If you belong to a mailing list, you can refer/discuss Kamat's
Potpourri with peers.
- You can provide links to our site or the sections that you like.
- You can fill in a demographics
survey that will help us attract advertisers.
- You can participate in the Friends
of Kamat Forum, review our content before it goes live and offer
suggestions for improvement.
Submitting Your Website for Review
We regret that we are no longer accepting additions to list in Kamat
Web Directory. However, if you have a India related weblog, you
can add it to Blog Portal by clicking on Suggest
How to Link to Kamat Searches
- Kamat Greenroom -- We share the challenges and
solutions of building this website.
- Adhik Prasangi -- see
what others are searching; anonymously we disclose what other surfers
are looking for and which search engines they are using.
- Amateur Webmaster
-- technical tips for part-time webmasters from Kamats